I came across a great little tool today for mobile and tablet design, Adobe Shadow, from Adobe Labs. It’s pretty much a sync application, and with the Google Chrome Addon will sync to your device, over a local network, to whatever you have open in Chrome. You can edit your page with dev tools, and it will automatically update your device. Currently it supports iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire.
Pretty easy to get it up and running (about 10-15 minutes)
- Install the software from Adobe Labs
- Install the Chrome Extension
- Install the app on your device
- Start Adobe Shadow
- Start the app on your device, I had to add my IP address manually
- Enter the pass-code into the Chrome extension